Monday, 28 September 2015

Makeup brushes/Face charts introduction

In our first lesson we talked about our kits and what was included in them. I'm excited to try all of the Kryolan palettes, as well as their brushes! I was so excited to start this course and I know I'm going to love every minute.

Our kit required makeup and brushes from Kryolan, Illamasqua, MAC and a hair kit from Sally's. I've also added a few essentials to my kit because I thought I would need things such as disposable mascara wands, disposable lip brushes, and a few more face and eye brushes. I also bought some makeup brush cleanser to clean my brushes and keep them hygienic. 


We were also introduced to face charts and watched a few videos about how to make them really effective and creative. I had a go at a face chart in lesson and then practiced when I got home and can't wait to improve with this. I want to watch a few videos to get inspired about how to define features and make my charts really stand out.

Here are a few examples of some face charts from MAC that I really like..




My first attempt at a face chart


Bibliography (images):



No comments:

Post a Comment