Design #1
This is the simplest of my designs and the design that my partner has tried out on me. Although I like the design, it's not got the wow factor I really want for my final idea.
The details include: a dusty gold lip, gold brows achieved with a liquid metal gold and subtle gold shading in the inner corners of the eyes working down the nose and around under the eyes. This shading also goes over the forehead to create a heart shape, typical of the era. The eyes have simple black mascara.
Design #2
This design uses the same colours as my first design but it is slightly more complex. I have stuck
with using gold lips and brows, but added a slightly more intense colour of gold/red for the lids to create the feeling of power- suitable for a queen. I've also added in some glitter on the lashes. Contouring will be done using the same gold that is on the eyes.
Design #3
This is the design I want to use as my final idea. After thought about what could make the look more intense, I decided to continue using the gold and red colours, but create a sharp line under and above the eyes but blending it downwards so it blends into the illamasqua white base. I want to use a red to enhance the eyes, and then a black eyeshadow around the lashlines before applying normal black mascara and then whiting out the lashes and brows with supracolour white. Gold lips!



No comments:
Post a Comment