Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Monochromatic design and shoot

I had a lovely friend volunteer to have her makeup done by me and then to do a natural photoshoot. After doing alevel photography, I knew I prefered to shoot in natural lighting rather than a studio set up. These were taken late afternoon as the sun was setting and the images came out beautifully. I used my last blog post as inspiration!

I decided to go with a theme that would suit the environment in which the photos were taken. I wanted to use warm, autumnal colours and so went with gold hair accessories and a plum/burgundy shawl to set the image off. I used all gold makeup products to enhance my models features. I was super pleased with the outcome of these photos and thought they were a great experiment for the project, as I want to use golds and royal reds/burgundies in my final piece.


I was really pleased with this shoot in terms of makeup and styling. I was also really keen to practice my photography skills for our digital image hand ins so this was a good set of photos to put on my other blog and talk about!



No comments:

Post a Comment