![]() |
| My final design by Hannah |
Hannah was really good at the final design. I didn't provide a picture for her to refer to in our first practise, I used an instruction guide with a breakdown of products/brushes/the process, and a face chart with the design on it. As there wasn't a photograph for Hannah to refer to I think she struggled to interpret the design exactly how I wanted it first time around. I guided her as she went along and she did everything brilliantly despite not being 100% on what she was doing - which was great. After our first practice session I wasn't overly pleased with my design. Hannah had executed it nicely but it didn't have the wow factor that I really wanted, so as a creative team we discussed about what I could do to make it more effective. We came up with a slightly different idea (the strong line that blends out downwards at the eye) and gave this a go in the next practice session. Before this session, I went home and did it on myself, took a picture and was more prepared for Hannah the next morning. She was good with asking questions to make sure everything was how I wanted it, and practiced using the products I had supplied for her.
Identify what could be improved and how it can be improved:
Hannah definitely needs to be more confident in herself! She was fabulous at executing the design but at some points wasn't happy with how it went. I felt every time she did it I was pleased, and didn't have any faults with how it looked in the final assessment. I think she worried about time and that she wouldn't get it all finished in the hour but I assured her she would! She was surprised at herself on the day when she completed it in under an hour even though I knew she'd be fully capable. Have confidence Hannah, you are great!
I was really pleased with the overall application and the process of practicing with Hannah. She was fully committed to spending time to get the design right, and helped me as a creative partner to improve my design when I lost confidence in it. We worked really well as a team and both felt so pleased with the results. I have graded Hannah A4 because she worked with little material at the start of the project and really pulled through it all. I was so impressed with her professionalism when preparing her work station, always having clean brushes and good hygiene, and her gentle mannerisms when working on a client. Really well done, great job!!!
![]() |
| Side view by Hannah |



No comments:
Post a Comment